Bereavement is a difficult and emotional time for all involved. Practical decisions have to be made about the funeral arrangements and the options and formalities can be particularly worrying at this sensitive time.
We are here to relieve relatives and executors of such burdens and have been carrying out these professional duties since 1882.
We are a family owned and run business, now being run by a fourth generation of Edwards’. We are members of The Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors and abide by their Code of Practice when making funeral arrangements on your behalf.
This website aims to assist you with both the practical and emotional problems associated with loss of your loved one and to also give you an insight in to our profession.
- Organisation of and distribution of floral tributes
- Printed service sheets, acknowledgement cards, obituary notices for the local Press
- Catering for mourners after the funeral
- Full monumental masonry service covering both burial and cremation memorials in a wide selection of materials and design
- Guidance to claim DSS funeral grants
- Pre-arranged funeral plans with price and service guarantee.